Wednesday 12 June 2013

Food GIFs

Pizza Running Gif photo Pizza_run_zps7840c9d0.gif  photo Chips_run_zps8d8569f3.gif  photo Drink_run_zpsbb45d171.gif Cake Running photo Cake_run_zpse9e68fce.gif Burger Running photo Burger_run_zpsaa4ec2f3.gif   

This week I have been experimenting with GIFs. I made and animation for an online competition where I had to create a loop of animation base on a word and the word was Food. This selection of running food feature in the animation that can be seen here - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_Y9uJzC7YG0bnNYTkhMcWk0ZUU/edit

I really enjoyed doing this and now I know how to o it I may do more. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Faye, I love your food animations. They are great fun. I would like to speak with you about gaining permission to use one in my food delivery business. Please contact me at connoriv@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete